Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting started...

Thanks to my great friends (Lori and Jill!), I have decided to keep you posted on everything Reed! We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary and getting ready for our first little munchkin - Griffin Hardy Reed - scheduled to arrive in October. We just loved the name Griffin (well, Hans has another story for where it came from...) and Hardy is my mom's maiden name. I couldn't have named him after a stronger person!

I am currently in the final months of grad school (can I get an ALLELUJIAH??) and Hans is working as a project manager. We are looking forward to settling down a bit with our little man and enjoying time with our fantastic family and friends.

Again - we are just getting started here, so bear with us as we build the blog, add some pics, and make it pretty! Happy summer...

No comments: