What would a post be without a cute picture of this lil' dude?
My sweet blogger/grad school friend Julie (Everyday Emmons) tagged me in her post where you list 7 random facts about yourself. So because I love her and her cute blog, I will gladly fulfill her request!
7 random facts about me:
1. I get my PEOPLE magazine every Friday. You are not allowed to read it before me and try to tell me all the latest scoop (note to husband who does it to drive me crazy). I also do a quick flip through first then wait until later to read it all. Weird.
2. I wish I could play guitar and secretly want to learn.
3. I love to cook but have to have a recipe to follow. I can't make up dishes on my own.
4. When I eat at Chick Fil A (which is often), I eat my fries first then tackle my sandwich.
5. I hate green bell peppers but LOVE red ones.
6. Two of my favorite movies at GREASE 2 and THE PIRATE MOVIE. I can quote both and sing all the songs by heart. You're missing out if you haven't seen them. I own them if you want to borrow either one.
7. Everyday I look at Griffin and wonder what he will be when he grows up. I think President Reed, but that's just me.