Monday, October 27, 2008

Griffin's 1st week!







I promise not to post EVERY week, but of course, we have to show off our sweet little boy. Hans and I could sit around and just watch him for hours. We are still in awe! Griffin's Mi-Maw came to visit this past weekend, and we were so excited - etoufee, gumbo, a nap - all much needed.

Griffin's cousin (and BFF) came over on Saturday to meet him. Keaton was so cute. Each time G cried, Keaton looked at us as if saying, "come on people, help this little guy out..." It was so sweet how concerned he was. We look forward to their lives together and them growing up as close as brothers :)

We are doing very well with our newest addition. I am also in awe of my husband who helps me and loves this little man so much. I love how complete everything is starting to feel. Of course, we do miss Griffin's grandpas and thank them each night for being G's angels. He has already started to hear stories about Grandpa Charlie and Pop.

Thanks again for letting us share him with you!

No comments: