Saturday, November 22, 2008

Football, parties, family, and more!











Lil' Griffin is getting so big and is still as sweet as ever. Hans and I say everyday how good he is - you better just be ready to feed him or he will let you know he wants his dinner NOW! We have been having fun watching Texas Tech. I never thought I'd say that, but seeing Hans so excited makes me excited! Since my football teams are stinking it up this year, I had to root for someone, and it is an Aggie law that I just can't root for Texas (sorry to my Longhorn friends!). We are hoping for a victory over OU and a possible trip to the National Championship. If they go, Hans has a chance to go as well! We decided Griffin is the good luck charm this year!

My sister's son, Keaton, turned one, and we had his party at our house. Elmo took over the Reed house! I really enjoyed seeing Keaton so excited with all his gifts. My sweet (and precious and BIG) nephew, Gage, came to celebrate. We were missing Gunar in this pic - with 4 grandsons, imagine how busy Mi-Maw is!
My uncle Charles Hardy (one of G's namesakes!) came to visit while in Houston for business. Griffin enjoyed meeting him, and I loved showing off my little guy.

I know they all say they grow so fast, and I believe it! I want him to stay this small forever - he fits perfectly on our chests (we spoil him already) :) I go back to work in 3 weeks. Not sure how I feel about it. While I miss my students so much, I will miss my special time with the G man. I treasure every second I spend with him and Hans.

1 comment:

The Medford's said...

Awww!! He is soo cute and looks soooo sweet. I can't wait to meet him!