The little dude is getting bigger and bigger - 7 months on the 2oth! He currently weighs 20 lbs., and mommy wonders where her arm muscles are?? We are still smiling, still jumping, still sleeping like a rock star, and still loving life :) Oh, and did I mention this little dude now has 5 teeth? Yep, you heard me - 5!
Some of Griffin's accomplishments:
- Sitting up without any assistance.
- Waving "bye-bye"
- Talking up a storm - his fave? Dadadadadada....
- Sticking his tongue out and making a spitting noise (which is REALLY fun mixed with some sweet potatoes...)
- Eating "big boy" foods - any flavor baby food, baby puffs, avocado, steak (dada snuck in a small piece when mommy wasn't looking or she would have stuck her whole hand in his mouth to get it out)
- Watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars (no, this isn't about his mommy - he really loves Kris Allen (sorry, Mi-Maw) and Shaun Johnson (dada approves).
- Being smothered in kisses all day long (with a face like this, how could you not??)