Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Fun!

We've passed the Christmas tree test. Now, G likes to walk by, stop, and just brush one of the ornaments with his hand and keep going.
But, there is one ornament that he continuously takes off to carry around the house.
Uh-oh - think they caught me!

We are having fun celebrating the holidays. My good friend from grad school invited me to her Pajama Breakfast, and all I can say is WOW! She cooked some DELICIOUS treats and even had "to go" bags for her cookies. Ashley, those didn't last much longer at my house. Let's just say a certain husband enjoyed your treats as well.
Thanks for including me!!


Only one more week of work then busy time in Humble! We will head home next weekend to see our best friends - it's one of my favorite parts of the holidays! Then, we return again to Humble for Christmas eve/day with the whole clan. Can't wait to see what Keaton and Griffin think of everything this year!

1 comment:

Jules said...

So cute!! I'm sure its so hard for kids to walk by a tree without touching EVERYTHING on it :)
You and Ashley look cute in that pic! I wish I could have gone!
We need to all get together over the break. Are you going to be around? Maybe we can eat Salad Bar again :)