Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend


We had a great weekend!

We went to my mom's to spend the day with her, my sister, and Keaton. The boys had so much fun - G loves his Kiki.









Griffin had so much fun with his Valentine's Day goodies - all Elmo! What else?? He loves him some Elmo!








We also went to a birthday party at the Children's Museum. G had a BLAST - we could barely keep up! He couldn't keep his attention on one thing long enough - there was so much to look at!




  • We also went for our 15-month check-up. How cute is this picture?? He looks so big I could just cry. He is so stinkin' sweet.
  • His stats - 28 lbs, 32 inches. Doc said he had a major growth spurt in his height - made me happy to know he has a chance at being tall. Hopefully, the height gene comes from his dad :)
  • What else is he up to at 15 months? TALKING! I really don't know where his vocabulary comes from. He says EVERYTHING you do and more. He loves listing all his friends in his class as well as his teachers. I love when he says, "Hi, Mommy." This morning, we stopped and got him a breakfast treat before school, and after I gave it to him, he said, "Yay, Mommy." Ugh - melt my heart.
I am really not sure what I did before him. I love this little guy so much :)

1 comment:

Lori B. said...

Okay, I jsut want to kiss his sweet face in his picture at the check up! He is too cute!