Monday, November 14, 2011

Kiki is 4!

G's sweet cousin, Kiki, turned 4! We celebrated with a jumping party, a trip to Chuy's, and a sleepover (bless my sweet sister!). The boys HAD A BLAST!


So happy AJ came to play!

Kiki's collection of monster trucks - he's going for the whole set of 80!

Possibly my favorite picture of all time - my sweet mom and her grandbaby :)

And the two SWEETEST boys! They LOVE each other. Kiki told my sister all week that all he wanted for his birthday was for Griffin to spend the night.

Grubbin' at Kiki's casa!

G ordering Kiki to drink the "coffee" he made him :)

A little pink milk and a movie!

My sister braved a trip to Target with these two little boys - by herself. Bless. Her.



Some of the great conversations that happened over the weekend:


Keaton: "Griffin, I've been waiting all day for you...give me a hug."

_____


Keaton: "Mom, I have a brother. You want to know his name? It's Griffin."

_____


After getting in a little tiff:

Keaton: "Hey Griffin, I didn't mean that earlier. I'm sorry."

Griffin: "That's okay, Kiki."

_____


Keaton: "Mommy, I picked up for you."

Jill: "Thank you, baby, I love you."

Griffin: "I love you too, Aunt Jill."

_____


Love these boys! Thanks to my sister for taking G for the night. To sweet Kiki - I'm so glad G has you! Happy birthday, buddy!

No comments: