Monday, January 23, 2012

Having fun....

We are on the go this month and enjoying every second! One of our favorite babysitters was in town for the end of the holiday so we went to eat with her and sweet family. G LOVES Kendall (I do, too!) She is so sweet with him!

We made our first trip (and not our last!) to Menchie's. Love me some sweet kisses!
We played hide and go seek - look who I found in the tree!

Someone got a haircut and stayed VERY still. I was pretty impressed since he never stays still for long!

We also made a trip out to Humble to celebrate Graham's 2nd birthday! Here is the sweet birthday boy - is he cute or what??

Hot dogs with AJ!

My sweet friends. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I am so BLESSED to be close with my friends from high school. I love laughing with them, having our kids play together, and catching up like we've never been apart. I love you Lori, Amanda, and Ivonne!

No comments: