Monday, February 20, 2012

Love Love Love

Here is my little love at his daddy's rodeo bbq on a gorgeous Sunday! Kiki and Jill came with us, and Kiki even entered a dance contest! Radio Disney was there too - so much fun!

Thanks to an idea I saw on Pinterest, I am now organizing all of G's arts and crafts. No more crayons and playdoh in random locations!
Daddy was out of town last week for work so when he came home early Friday, he surprised G at school and took him for a yogurt treat. Can you tell how much he missed him?? We all did!

For Valentine's Dad (since Daddy was away), we went to spend it with Mi-Maw, Kiki, and Jill. Here are our little loves after dinner with their treats!

Daddy and Griffin sent me these gorgeous flowers at work! Made my day!

Griffin and I also made these treats for his teachers at school. They were fun to make and eat!

My little Valentine opening his gifts from Mommy and Daddy....

....a new movie, a coloring book, and some Starburst (his current favorite candy!).

Happy Love Day to all of you! Loved spending it with my family and glad Daddy is home safe and sound!

No comments: