Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend 2012

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND!
This past Saturday night, we took Griffin to see The Avengers at the Showboat Drive-In. It was a good choice because it wasn't too loud (since you can control the volume)! We had a picnic in the back of the truck and enjoyed a cool night! Great movie too!
I woke up on mother's day morning to a sweet face and a new coffee maker! Thanks, boys!

Since our little dinosaur lover saw that T-Rex was coming to our zoo, we decided to take him! We first had to pose with his good buddy, Diego!

And then we saw the T-Rex....it didn't go so well. :) In his defense, these dinosaurs looked real and moved! I don't blame him!

 But we did walk away with a scary dinosaur mask! ROAR!
And we took a couple of spins on the merry-go-round!


Then to end the perfect day, we became Spiderman and hitched a ride on the train!

Sunday night, we met Mom, Jill, and Kiki for dinner at Pappas Seafood - YUM! These two were crazy - I love how close they are!!

My beautiful mom and sister - both make me a better mom everyday!
I am blessed to have all these people in my life who make me smile so much!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: