Monday, November 12, 2012

Busy weekend...

We need a weekend to recover from our weekend! We started off Friday with G's Fall Festival at school. Here he is with his sweet teacher, Ms. Odett. Oh my goodness, I love her. He made her take off her Batman mask. He prefers her at Ms. Odett and not the cape crusader! He also let her spray paint his hair blue!
Then what better way to spend the weekend than with Kiki and Aunt Jill. The boys sure are busy but fun!

Hans did the Mud Run with me on Saturday. This time was my 3rd, and I really loved doing it with Hans. Despite him trying to show me up, we had a blast. We ended up getting really competitive and finished with a good time. The beer and burrito after were a nice way to end the race!

Before....

 After...

 Once again, the Odells came to the rescue and kept G for us on Sunday. Thank you so much!! Sweet Sarah and G....
Oh and did you hear about this? AGS beat BAMA! Man, that game was awesome! Love Coach Sumlin!

This picture sums up how we all felt at the end of our busy weekend. Little bubba couldn't take the fun anymore...sleepy boy!

No comments: