Monday, December 3, 2012

'Tis the season...

We have been getting into the holiday spirit! Griffin has been enjoying many activities. This past weekend, he was a carpenter, a doctor, and a super hero! No wonder he has all that energy!

Mommy and Daddy also had a night out - we celebrated Kristin's and Hans's birthday at Truluck's and then did some dancin'! What a blast!





Our little family took a trip to College Station to see Santa's Wonderland. As you can tell by his face, he loved it! 



 
Just like last year, we cut down our tree! The train ride and face-painting were his favorite parts. Mommy was being a little picky about getting that "perfect" tree! (love you, Hans) :)


I wanted to do a fun tree with all of G's favorite ornaments - I even included some of mine from growing up. I love it. I put one up in the dining room too - just a little theme with all red, green, and white. You can see this one from the street - goes perfectly with our outside decor!

And a happy birthday today to my dad....Griffin and I plan to toast Pop at our favorite yogurt joint today. Love you, Dad. Happy birthday.

No comments: