Friday, July 5, 2013

This and that...

We are getting ready for baby girl and enjoying a LAZY summer! It is too hot for this big belly to do much. Luckily, big brother is such a trooper and goes with the flow!
We took G to a sibling class at our hospital. I couldn't help but tear up  that  this cool kid finally gets to have a sibling!

Proud of his new shirt!

He learned how to change a diaper and swaddle! He informed  us that he will only be getting the diapers, not changing them :) 

We also finished a week  of VBS at our church. He was hesitant at first, but he did well and enjoyed time with all his friends!

My mom and sister threw me a shower, and baby Emmy received all kinds of goodies!  My sister did a great job of putting many precious details into this day.  All of the guests could leave a note for Emmy and pin them on this board. I can't wait to hang this in her room!

Diaper cake courtesy of my mom - she's pretty talented!

Lemonade and margaritas were served as well. Love the little  pink chevron straws in the mason jars!

Delicious and beautiful cake, pink bath salts as favors, and a bow making station! The girl is set with bows :)

My hostesses - my sister, mom, and me!

My BFF Jenn has moved back to Texas! We celebrated my god daughter  Gracie's 2nd birthday!  I am  SO happy we will live in the same state - and most importantly - CITY! Jenn and family have been away for almost 9 years! Welcome home, Egans!

Nice throwback to middle school here - one of our many NKOTB concerts! Check out my Debbie Gibson hat - now that's HOT!

I had to find the throwback picture in celebration of our girls' night to see our boys once again! I have to say - Joey Joe  is still hot. He made this prego happy :) Here is Amy, Jenn, Page, and me!

More pics of shower and baby prep to come! 

No comments: