Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wrapping up 2013...


2013 has been a fantastic year for the Reed family! We started it with the news that baby #2 was on the way, and we ended it with a fun holiday with all four of us! I wanted to make sure I have all the good pics to include in my 2013 blog book so here are a few to wrap up the year!

Sweet girl and her new dollhouse!

New clothes from Aunt Jill!

A few more from Christmas morning! Bike and backpack - check! Thanks, Santa!


Some more good ones from his Christmas play - my little shepherd!





Love this one!


Christmas again -- always fun with Kiki!



Emmy loved all her new gifts from Santa, too!




I think Lil Miss is getting ready for some food! Here she is checking out Bubba and his corndogs :) Don't worry - we will start with cereal :)


We ended the year with a fun night with my best friends! My goddaughter and my daughter - Gracie loves her Emmy!


After the babies were sent to the grandparents, the adults had a fun night out. My lifelong friends - Amanda, Erin, and Jenn. Amanda and Erin both came in town - I miss them greatly, and we never skip a beat on reconnecting! 


Everyone! I've known these folks for over 25 years - talk about a blessing!

New Years Eve was spent at our house with our Dinner Club friends (my sis and bro joined the fun!) - lots of food and good times! Emmy didn't make it too late, but brother stayed up til midnight!


We can't wait for the joys of 2014 - two sweet babies and many more memories to make! Thank you, God, for making dreams come true!


No comments: