Sunday, February 22, 2009

The best 4 months of our lives....

My new toy! I love it....
Nothing better than bathtime!


I am so talented!


Surprise - I am 4 months old today!



My best buddy - Keaton!

Four months have passed, and we are more in love than ever! God has truly blessed us with this sweet angel - we thank Him over and over each day. Griffin is slowly learning to roll over. I tried to catch it on tape today, but once I got the camera, he stopped performing! I will try to get a video on here very soon. As for mommy, I passed my counselor certification and have started applying for counseling jobs here in Cy Fair. Wish me luck! No matter what, I know there will be a change for me next year in the educational world - maybe Hans will let me stay home??? :)


1 comment:

Jules said...

Yay for passing your test! I'm taking it in April..... Good Luck with the job search!