Monday, April 13, 2009

Big boy!

Griffin's 6 month stats -
26.5 inches (1.5 inches in 2 months!)
18.5 lbs.
We had a great Easter, celebrating with Mi-Maw, Aunt Jill, Uncle Jason, and Cousin/BFF Keaton. Mi-Maw bought Lil' G a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal which he quickly tried to eat! We loved watching Keaton look for Easter eggs and trying to hug his cousin - too cute! In addition to trying to eat anything and everything, Lil' G LOVES his bathtime - as you can see!
He is fascinated by water....
This past weekend, I was once again reminded of how lucky we are to have such a miracle in our lives. Certain experiences we have been through just didn't seem fair, but with this guy, we know someone is up there looking out for us and blessing us daily.
Life is perfect!
During my blogging experience, I have found (or "stalked", as Hans would say) some pretty amazing moms and their stories. Please take time to say a prayer for the moms on my list - My Charming Kids (and baby Stellan), Kelly's Korner (and sweet Harper), and the Williams Family (gorgeous little Jonah). They have all made me want to be a better mom and person.
Water!!

I love this stuff...

Yum - Mickey!


Happy Easter to all!








1 comment:

Lori B. said...

Great post! Love you guys!