Since I don't scrapbook, I use this blog to "journal" all of Griffin's latest accomplishments so.... what are you up to, Lil' G?
- Your favorite things include your bouncer and your bath. Mommy and Daddy are entertained as you bounce and bounce and bounce away. You have some strong legs! When you hear the bath water, you pretty much JUMP out of my arms into the tub. You love to let the water drip over your head. It cracks you up!
- You have officially started solids and can't get enough sweet potatoes, squash, and applesauce. Once in that high chair, it's go time!
- You are the BEST sleeper. You wake up once a night to scream (happily), coo, and talk to yourself. That lasts about 15 minutes until you pass out again. Mommy and Daddy don't even need to get up to soothe you, big boy!
- You are obviously the favorite at day care. Miss Kristy scoops you up as soon as you get there. The director told Mommy yesterday that you are just so good. You seem to look at all the babies crying and say, "Dude, this is fun... you are totally going to be okay." (Mommy needs to hear that too, so thanks!) Thank goodness you are laid-back like your Daddy!
- You are CONSTANTLY smiling. It is a huge grin with those two little pearly whites peeking out...it makes our days. When we have to wake you in the morning (which Mommy hates...), you still wake up grinning.
- You love Mickey Mouse, Leap, and your monkey doll. Your eyes widen each time you see one of them (even though Mommy really dislikes Leap and his ABC song...UGH).
- You love your little green paci - thanks to Aunt Jill for the tip. We have now found some under your crib and behind your changing table. We can't go anywhere without one.
- You are the light of our lives, the biggest blessing. We thank God for you every night. Please stop growing because Mommy wants to cuddle with you forever.
**6 months pics to follow - our personal photographer is coming this weekend!!
Oh- and say a little prayer for our friend, Stellan. He is undergoing surgery today. See his story at My Charming Kids (on the blog list to the right....).