We had a great time in New Orleans celebrating my cousin Ashley's wedding. We danced, ate, and laughed A LOT! Thank you to all our Hardy family for an amazing time - we can't wait to see you all again very soon!
Here is the Hardy Clan - my uncles and their gorgeous sister, my mom!
My gorgeous sister, Jill!
22 lbs and 28 inches.
His many talents:
- eating table food (pretty much ALL that is put in front of him)
- crawling (EVERYWHERE)
- pulling up (on EVERYTHING)
- clicking his tongue
- faking a cough (my fave)
- saying "Mo" (we think this is MORE) and "Ba" (BALL, maybe?)
- roaring like a lion when he sees his lion towel
- reading books (he has one fave that we must read OFTEN)
- making his mommy and daddy fall in love more and more each day