Sunday, August 8, 2010

So long, Summer!

Summer has come to an end, and it sure was memorable! This weekend, we went to Austin to celebrate my dear friend's wedding. Page and I have been friends for a LONG time-- since middle school. It was so great to see everyone! Here are my BFFs - Amanda, Amy, and Jennifer. They all live so far away so it was GREAT to see them. We had a BLAST - as always!!


My little man got his second haircut. Here he is sporting a mohawk :)


My nephew Gage has started his own clothing line - Stamina Co.
He had a party to spread the word - so proud of this cute kid
(who is almost 18 - what?????).


Our summer has been so fun and so busy! We swam, played, and so much more. I loved every second with my munchkin. He is still quite the talker - now he can tell me to "leave him alone" and "stop it, Mama." :) Too bad, kid, I will always be here and always kiss that sweet face whenever I want! Here's to hoping for a good school year - for both of us!

No comments: