Monday, June 27, 2011

NKOTBSB and a movie!

Griffin and I BOTH had a great weekend! Here is he is making the moves on Gabby at the drive-in. Guess he already knows how he's going to woo the ladies on his future dates. Oh joy.

Cars 2 at Showboat Drive-In

Griffin may have been pumped about Mater and McQueen, but Mommy and Aunt Jill were so excited to see NKOTBSB. I bought tickets for my sister's birthday, but she was the one who ended up surprising me! She started walking us to the floor seats, and I panicked. We couldn't go down there without legit floor tickets, but she told me to not to worry - SURPRISE - she had some. Here are our pics from 4th row!!!!



I'll be loving you forever....



Uh uh oh, she's my cover girl.....



Hey Nick Carter...



And then, just as precious as he was back in my teens....Joey Joe McIntyre. Please don't go, girl....

I mean, really. I love him.



Yo, Donnie.



NKOTBSB

Funny but true story....I remember so vividly seeing a picture of Joey Joe and his wife after they had their first child. His name was Griffin Thomas. I had never heard the name before and really liked it. Then, it came up again when I got pregnant and found out I was having a boy. So....I guess you could say my child is named after his. Hans doesn't like me to share that with many people - ha! I tried to share it with Joe on Saturday, but he didn't seem to hear me :) What a fun weekend. Thanks to my sister for the greatest surprise. It felt like 7th grade all over again.


No comments: