Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Michigan 2011

We had an amazing time in Michigan. Our good friends, Kelly and Zach, were married in Northport on Saturday. What a gorgeous place! We spent time in Northport, Suttons Bay, Leelanau, and Traverse City.




We enjoyed a beautful and exciting fireworks show in Northport on the 4th. I loved relaxing on a blanket with a glass of wine :)


Sunset at Peterson's Park with Mrs. Freed!





Traverse City Beach for the 4th and the Cherry Festival!


Silly girls after the wedding - bonfire on the beach!


We tried and tried for a fun jumping pic....


I love these.....


Cy Fair teachers reunion - so much fun!


Beautiful centerpieces....


Such a sweet reception site - Willowbrook Mill.


Arriving in style!











Hans had to try a cherry right off the tree!


View from the church - beautiful!


We ate our weight in sandwiches while there! Here is my favorite from The Cheese Shop. Check out the pretzel bread! YUM.


Hanging out in Fish Town





Kelly and Zach - thanks for a wonderful vacation.


We are so happy for you and love you to pieces!





And our little man was in good hands while we were gone...check out his singing skills!
Thanks to my Mom, my sister, and my wonderful friend Kelly for taking care of our sweet boy!





1 comment:

Libbie Hill said...

Kimmie - that is a beautiful picture of you and Hans! I mean, they all are, but I really like the one from the wedding. You both look great! Looks like a fun vacation for mommy and daddy! Glad you got to get a way.