Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Louisiana Trip

We recently made our way to Louisiana for cousin Charlie's snake birthday party! I love going to see everyone and letting the little ones play! It's also nice to eat all the delicious food :)

Cousin Stacy and sweet G at the party!


Stacy's husband, Hab, and Emmy girl! Hab always cracks us up!

G and Charlie

Love how these boys call her Mi-Maw Pat :)

My aunt had an old walker that we took home - hello, lifesaver!!

We were also able to meet up with some cousins and my aunts. I was so happy they were able to meet Emmy!

Louisiana is gorgeous!

We made a quick trip by my Maw-Maw Hardy's house. Such great memories here!

Too cute! Jack, G, and Charlie

My Aunt Sis gave him a spear from a mardi gras parade - imagine how happy he was!
Until next time, Cajun Country!




No comments: