Thursday, November 6, 2014

Road Trippin'

Fall has kept us busy with some quick trips to see family and friends! Hans celebrated the 20th anniversary of his state football championship in Stephenville so the family tagged along! I think it's pretty cool because his coach is now the head coach at Baylor - Art Briles! While Art was a bit busy during this weekend, we enjoyed seeing old friends and reliving his glory days.

Reeds + Odells = BFF


Two little Stephenville Yellowjackets!



A plus to our trip - fun with cousin Gavin!


I married the kicker, and she married the quaterback - lucky us :)


Celebrating Daddy!

The guys were announced before the Stephenville game - pretty cool for the kids to see!


I love this picture - the man in the middle was one of their coaches then and still is coaching today! He gathered them all for a huddle - what cool memories for them!


She loved the crowd, the noise, and all the fun of Friday night lights!


Hans and I recently made a trip to College Station to see one of my former students and celebrate her Aggie ring! I had FUN in my old town - Aggieland is just too special! Congrats, Kendall! GIG 'EM!


Brittani and Cameron - more Aggies/former students. I cannot wait to attend this wedding one day!


Kendall's brother, Kyle - another Aggie!

I just adore these kids -  I am so proud of each of them and loved seeing them! If my kids are half as awesome as them, we are going to be in good shape!


Happy Fall, y'all!

No comments: