Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Catching up with Emmy...

Let's catch up with the little sister, shall we?? It's a little sad not to do the monthly updates with her little stickers, so I will just sum up what this crazy lady has been up to since she turned one...

First off, how come I am just learning this idea that the second child is a bit crazy?? I thought since I was having a girl, I would have a laid back little girl who would sit still and play with dolls. Oh my word was I wrong. She never sits still. Ever. The only time she doesn't move is when she sleeps. Home girl keeps me on my toes!!

But she is so darn cute. 

Update: Emmy still likes food. That is all. 






And don't ever open the door with her around. And if you do, go outside for a lengthy amount of time because she will explore as long as you let her. Check her out riding brother's scooter. 


Never turn your back. Not even for 1.2 seconds. 


Oh this face!




She also has decided to eat like a big girl, with a big girl plate, close to the big people table. No more high chair trays for this little lady.





And she has turned into quite the Daddy's girl! We talk to him quite a bit throughout the day, and she likes to scream at the phone "Hi, Da!" When he gets home, she will just randomly go up to him and say hi. She loves him lots. 


If she is not destroying the toilet paper in the bathroom or eating, she is on the window sill. All day, errr-day. 


Or you can find her sitting on the front porch waiting for her bubba to get off the bus. I need to video her when the bus arrives. You would think she won the lottery the way she screams his name and cracks up when he comes home. 

We turned her car seat around - it has made car rides a LITTLE easier. She just doesn't like to be confined AT. ALL. 


Some more tidbits about my Emmy Lou -

- she still takes two naps
- she loves her baby dolls, food, destroying things, throwing things, and being cute
- she says all kinds of things - her favorite is to tell everyone HI; she also says WOW, THANK YOU, BYE, EAT, MORE, ALL DONE, WAFFLE (her breakfast of choice), WATER, SNACK (as she screams at the pantry door), - she is great at repeating anything you say 
- she loves animals (oh and says ANIMALS too)
- she is just a busy lady....and I love being home with her!!!

EMERSON KATE REED - you rule! Love you, baby girl!

No comments: