Monday, March 30, 2015

March 2015

March has been fun - rodeos, crawfish, birthdays, and more....

Boys at Blake!


I enjoyed a fun birthday night out - Del Frisco's and some dancing! 


G had his field day on my birthday - he had a blast and said he wishes field day was everyday! He came home early to enjoy lunch and cupcakes with sweet friends!


We also had a birthday dinner at Gringo's, and Emmy licked her plate clean!


Em and I enjoyed a playdate at the Little Gym. Sister ran herself silly! 


And I braved lunch solo with my girl! She was so sweet :)


She's a great errand-running buddy!

We ended March with our annual crawfish boil - sweet Maggie and her daddy, Jeff, came too!




We began Holy Week with a yummy Palm Sunday brunch with neighbors - love these two faces!

Yay - it's Spring! Love this time of year!

No comments: