Monday, June 7, 2010

Lookin' good....

Look at my little man's new haircut! It was hard to get rid of the sweet curls, but the back still looks so precious. He looks just like a little boy now - where is my baby??



Not a fan, but we did show him pictures of Kiki and his buddy Braxton. That made him happy :)

Every year, our school has a crawfish boil to celebrate being done! I have a BLAST.
Here is my love and great friend, Kelly. She just got engaged - YAY!!!


On Memorial Day, Braxton and his parents (Hi Chad and Kelly!) came over to splash around.
We enjoyed some hot dogs!


Sweet Caden came to play too! It sure was hot, but they had fun!


I think it's safe to say B is G's best bud. They are in the same class, give each other kisses, and can pretty much have a full conversation. They are so stinkin' cute!


Summer is here! Let the fun commence....

No comments: