Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks...

Right before we began our holiday, my Uncle Doug passed away. He is my Dad's older brother, and I wrote about him here. He passed away suddenly and while we know he had an amazing life full of adventure, we miss him. To me, he is another part of my Dad, and I hate that another physical part of him is gone. But, he made the long trip to see us this past summer, and I am beyond happy that he met Griffin. Uncle Doug, we love you very much. I know Dad was waiting for you, fishing pole in hand.


Once we returned from Louisiana, we then packed up and headed to Stephenville. It was COLD, but we had a blast. Grandma took us all on a safari - Griffin loved every second!





(I have NO idea what this is, but his face cracked me up.)


Now we are home and getting the house decorated for Christmas!
Please continue to give thanks everyday. Each day is a blessing!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: