Monday, March 19, 2012

G's Spring Break Fun!

Hans and I just got back from NYC, but no worries...this little guy had a GREAT time with Mi-Maw and Aunt Jill. Check out this delicious breakfast Aunt Jill made! YUM!


Our Spring Break also included some rodeo fun. We went with the Odells to see Zac Brown - great time!
My friend Laura and I also took the boys to the rodeo carnival. Caden and G had a blast! G remembered the horse ride from last year so we had to ride again!







Pretty awesome that he rode Lightning....McQueen, that is. :)


HOW CUTE IS THIS FACE?!





My little cowboy!


Driving around with Caden....


CHEEEEESE!


We also made our first trip to Build-A-Bear. We would like to introduce you to Buzz the penguin.











We all had lots of fun this past week. I'm grateful for all the fun adventures we had this spring break!

No comments: