Thursday, March 7, 2013

Louisiana

We spent the weekend in Louisiana with my awesome family! My cousin Aimee was having a 3rd birthday party for her sweet little boy, Charlie, and we didn't want to miss it! As always, we ate SO well. We had the best burger at this hole-in-the-wall restaurant -even G agrees!


Then the boys cooked some crawfish in the cold, and it was worth it! YUM



My Uncle Bob has this drumset that G loves to play when we visit. Little rockstar!


 And then there was more food...my aunt made this amazing cole slaw that I will be making soon! It was a nice side dish to our lunch (she is the BEST cook!). 


Sweet cousins Jack and Griffin at Charlie's party! They were waiting patiently for their turn at the pinata!

My cousin and I wish the boys lived closer - they were so sweet together!


 Since we got home late Sunday night, we stayed one more night at Mi-Maw's. Look who woke us up and enjoyed breakfast with us?? Kiki!


I had a doctor's appointment on Monday so G went with me. He did a great job - thumbs up!

We followed the appointment with lunch at Freebird's. Best. Burrito. Ever. 

Couple other pics - he keeps asking me to take pictures of him and then poses like this....


 
We also had rodeo day at school - precious little cowboy!

 And we visited with Uncle Doug's new puppies - he wanted to take one home, but NO THANKS! Maybe one day....

Spring Break is just around the corner! Can't wait for a break and some fun!

No comments: