Friday, July 25, 2014

First Tooth Fairy Visit!


Griffin lost his first tooth on July 12! He was so excited (me - not so much; I don't like blood, and I don't like him getting bigger). 


The Tooth Fairy left him a special quarter wrapped in this fancy dollar! He was so excited with his $1.25! 

It was made even more special by our cousins being in town! Aimee and I toasted with these mommy cocktails :)


Griffin had a blast with Charlie and Jack!




And who can beat $1.99 Thor masks for everyone?! And they pair well with some matching Gap pajamas! 

Such a fun time for my little man!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! So adorable! It must've been a big day for Griffin. His first baby tooth fell out, plus he had his very first visit from the infamous tooth fairy. I'm sure he enjoyed his day well. You must've been very proud of him. Anyway, don't worry so much about him getting bigger. I'm sure there will be more enjoyable moments before his last baby tooth falls out. All the best! :)

Ethel Duncan @ Doug Smith DDS

Krista Green said...

The tooth fairy sure has some style, huh? Hahaha! I love how she left that quarter wrapped so fancy in a dollar. I'm sure Griffin was more than excited to encounter the tooth fairy once more. Kudos to you, Nick! That was such a great job! Hahaha! All the best! :)

Krista Green @ Solana Beach Dentist