Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back to school!

We are slowly adjusting to our new routine! Every morning, we load up and head to the bus stop. Emmy has to be confined to the stroller or she will try to get on the bus (or eat everyone's lunch by ransacking their lunch boxes!). G also likes to ride his scooter before the bus arrives! So far, he's been excited each day to head to kindergarten!



We were able to take him lunch a couple of times - even Mi-Maw surprised this sweet boy!



This girl. She's obsessed with clothing and took my shirt to the bus stop one day.

Then, she is so excited to see her bubba at the end of the day!



After the first busy week of school, I was able to sneak away to Austin to surprise my friends! Amy did not know her husband and I had planned a weekend getaway for her birthday! And, I was able to surprise everyone with Amanda who flew in from Nashville! It was so hard to lie, but I loved seeing everyone so excited!


Happy birthday, Amy K!


And, we celebrated sweet Page and her babies! We can't wait for November to meet little Caroline and William!


But first, let me take a selfie....



We had an amazing time! How could you not after 25 years of friendship?? I am beyond blessed to still have these girls in my life. Love you all!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm so glad G is loving school!!