Sunday, October 17, 2010

Aggieland

We took our Lil' Aggie to College Station this weekend - even his Red Raider Daddy had a good time! I love this place so much and have so many memories of my time there.
I have never been to the Bonfire Memorial, so we took some quiet time to visit and remember these fallen Aggies.
What a powerful place.

Unless you are an Aggie, you could never understand our spirit and our heart. I thought a lot about my Dad at this spot. Man, he loved that I was an Aggie. It makes my heart smile to think of how much he loved Aggieland too!
Texas A&M - Class of 2030.
We went ahead and took his college day
so he could scout out the area.
He picked out his dorm too.
He is so smart.

Love my hubby! He was such a good sport!
Wreck 'em, Ags!

We had a reunion (which was too brief!) with my pledge sister, Jody! It was so good to see her! Pi Phi was one of my favorite things about A&M. I made some amazing friends! Pi Phi LOVE!

Our visit was too short, but Daddy and I are heading back in two weeks - A&M v. Tech! This game will be the first we have attended together! Wish us luck and GIG' EM!

No comments: