Thursday, October 7, 2010

Football and Fall Frenzy!

We went to our first football game of the season - Cy Fair's homecoming! We didn't bring the Bobcats luck, but G did have fun (too bad he wanted no part of sitting down and actually watching the game). Here is G and Daddy - G's got his game face on!

I recently spent the weekend with my very good buddy/teacher friend at her new home in Lake Travis. Here is the view from her backyard - I want to move.

I was quite obsessed with her sink in the guest bathroom. Again, I want to move, and I want this in my new home. K?

I am pretty sure we laughed ourselves silly. That's good because we ate A LOT. We were also quite fond of the kegerator of Shiner!


Lindsey - thank you for welcoming us in to your new home! I miss you SO much, but we will be back soon. New annual trip, right friends??
We are about to get crazy busy. A certain someone is about to turn TWO. Plus, Halloween is around the corner. Still working on the costume idea, but I am pretty sure he will be the cutest in town.

No comments: