Monday, December 20, 2010

Pajama Playdate!

Merry Christmas!


We are enjoying Day 1 of our break! Here is the tree looking pretty - still in the middle of wrapping. It's hard to to do with a curious toddler nearby.



13 sweet kiddos

6 pretty mamas


ONE FUN PLAYDATE!


Here is G and his buddy Harrison enjoying some fruit. I swear my child could eat fruit for every meal. I wish I had his love for all things fruit :)

After A LOT of playing, the sweet ones sat down for a little Polar Express.



Then, we headed to the playroom to share some stickers.


All this playing...someone needs a rest.


Wrestling with Baby Ryan and Reed...


I made Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding, Breakfast Bake with Eggs/Ham, and my mommy's Sausage Bread. Oh yes...we also had fruit. Gotta keep my main man happy :) (please forgive this set up - I did place them on my fun Xmas platters but didn't snap a photo - I promise it looked festive).



The kids left with sugar cookies and chocolate covered pretzels. The moms also enjoyed the peppermint coffee - tasted like Xmas :)


Little one is napping, and we are both still in our PJs. Love the holidays!


Thanks to all our amazing friends for coming to play! We loved spending our holiday with you!

No comments: