Thursday, December 29, 2011

Museum Trip!

Since we are on a dinosaur kick (see his new dinos eating breakfast with him), we took a trip to the museum! It was a fun morning for Griffin and our neighbors who came with us. I did spend quite a bit of time repeating these phrases: "pay attention," "don't touch that," and "be careful." Such is the life of a VERY BUSY little boy.





Most of my pictures are of the back of his head. Kid DOES NOT stop moving. EVER.

How about these tired faces?? Think they wore themselves right out.

The Butterfly Exhibit was my favorite. You walked in and were surrounded by butterflies. Of course, we had to try and catch some.

My busy boy and his butterfly guide to help identify the different ones.

A little play area inside the butterfly experience.

Animals!

The flying dinosaur - I just asked G what this one is called. I can't even repeat or spell what he said. I know that he is right though. Smart little dude.



Reading up on his dinosaur knowledge :)

Whoa. T-Rex.

Happy Holidays from Gabby and Michael!

Happy Holidays from Dino G!

No comments: