Sunday, November 24, 2013

3 months!


Our little boo is 3 months old! She is the sweetest thing ever. I cannot get enough.




A few tidbits on 
Emmy Kate -

Still a rock star sleeper - sometimes her bro wakes us up in the mornings! She naps in her swing and still sleeps by me in the bassinet at night. And I don't have plans to move her anytime soon :)
 
She currently weighs 13 lbs . We call her our little chunker!

She looooves her brother. He entertains her so I can get things done sometimes. She loves to laugh at him!

She had her 1st road trip to Louisiana and even her first "sitter" - my sweet aunt Melissa watched her so we could go to the Aggie/LSU game. She did great!

She likes to lift her booty off the ground, and just this week she rolled to her side. Can't take my eyes off her for a second!!

She loves her hands. She usually has them clasped together like she's praying! She stares at them and likes to put them in her mouth (no teeth just yet!).

Emmy girl - you're a beautiful little angel. Can't wait for the holidays with you!!

No comments: