Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Disney Vacation 2014 - Part I

Our magical vacation to Disney World was amazing! From the flight there to the beautiful Christmas atmosphere, we enjoyed every single second. Even my mom did well on her first flight ever - can you believe it? It is one of my most favorite places, and I am so glad my family was able to experience all Disney has to offer!

First stop - Downtown Disney! We ate at T-Rex restaurant, danced, and spent some time in the lego shop!


Animal Kingdom! It was a rainy day, but we made the most of it!


All the grandkids - Keaton, Gunar, Gage, G, and Emmy!



Emmy's first ride - and let's just document how amazing this sweet girl was on the trip. She never fussed - she napped well in the stroller and just went along with the group!


Safari - lots of animals to see! This. Face. 



I am so thankful for two sweet nephews who helped a great deal with the kids! Thanks, Gagey!


Hans would like everyone to know that he loved Disney too!


Tree of Life!


E, Gunar, and Gage


Selfie with my lovey!


Give the girl food, and she will love you forever!


Mickey's Magical Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom - such a beautiful sight! Lights surrounded Cinderella's castle!


Waiting for the awesome Christmas parade!





Hollywood Studios! Waiting to see Buzz and Woody!


Toy Story Mania is my favorite ride at DW! I wanted to ride again and again just to hear G giggle! 
We definitely enjoyed the first part of our trip to the happiest place on earth!

No comments: